Monday, November 10, 2008

SH*T RAPPERS NEED TO GET OVER

1) Skinny Jeans
I mean, we all know that rappers talk about some dumb shit all the time. The thing I just dont get is the concern for what other people are looking like. Why do they seek to alienate potential sales? Just like the stuff they are rapping about, stuff they are concerned with is just plain ignorant. Afterall, dont they realize they wouldnt be working if skinny jeans never existed?

Most rappers were not wearing what they are now wearing, three years ago. Examples, True Religion (gross), Evisu (ehh), A Bathing Ape (aka Bapes and prolly fakes), Nike Air Force 1s (classic design, still tired though).

When did rapping become pro wrestling?

I wear fitted jeans, not really skinny, but can be perceived as so. I am not offended by what rappers are saying, I am just saying... who the fuck cares?










More to come in my on going coverage of Sh*t Rappers Need to Get Over...

No comments: