Sunday, November 23, 2008

SERATO ROLL UPDATE

I asked about this awhile back and have since installed the upgrade and done the correct protocol for making this function active. While I was playing with it and showing it to some of my friends I did learn a neat trick that I have not seen anyone post about yet, which is how to keep the function active even after you quit and restart.

Here is the trick I am talking about...



So what I did was instead of having to make the new crate constantly, I thought about changing the name of an already existing crate just to see what happens. So I made a new crate called "we gettin arab money" and threw a few evvy chunes in it (dont know if that is necessary, but did it either way) I then renamed the crate to the "proper" name that enables the function and voi effing la... it stayed. Have fun.

oh yeah and if you got an extra hand or mutant hands like the young curtstradamus, there is a way to shorten and lengthen the roll joints too...

2 comments:

Edgar Saucepot said...

i can't wait to play around with this trick. thanks for the heads-up.

AIS-T said...

yeah tackar o påckar!