Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SWAG SURFIN IN THE D

The homie Select (formerly of The Party) sent this over to me the other day, and I finally have a little time to post about it. As a lot of you know, Dallas is the new Houston, only with a lot more white people (wamp wamp). For years southern rap jams were just pouring out of the H, but now Dallas is taking it's turn.


Here are some words from Select...

"I just wanted to share this "DALLAS" mix tape I just finished! Dallas is catching some wreck for some of our local artist...so I figure put out a mix of tunes poppin out here. PLEASE feel free to share or pass along. I will also have a "SUMMER REGGAE" mix tape out this next week. So be on the look out!!! It's going to be a hot summer! believe it!"

Dj Select - Swag Surfin

::TRACKLIST::
NATURE WALK - T WILLZ
RICKY BOBBY - B HAMP
BOOTY DEW - GS BOYZ
HALLE BERRY - HURRICANE CHRIS
GUCCI BANDANA - SOULJA BOY FT. GUCCI MANE
MY DOUGIE - LIL WILL
BUSS IT OPEN - LIL WILL
SWAG SURF - FAST LIFE YUNGSTAZ
AIN'T I - YOUNG L.A. FT YOUNG DRO, T.I.
DIDDY BOP - DIDDY
MAKE TRAP SAY AY OJ DA JUICEMAN FT GUCCI MANE
PLENTY MONEY - PLIES

No comments: