Tuesday, June 09, 2009

NORRIT - FEEL THE RHYTHM remix EP

My guys over at Think 2wice aka Brent Tactic and Ben Tactic of Kansas City/ Portland's Tactic sent over the remixed ep of Norrit's FEEL THE RHYTHM this evening. I am not one to post music unless I think it's either A) horrible or B) one of my homies doings... this falls into category B.



I know the kids like it evvy, and this is just that. Good and evvy, done tastefully though. They got a nice list of remixers on board and they have given me the green light to post one of the chunes for free.

If you have any interest in supporting quality people's, make this a must have over at Beatport!!!

TRACKLIST:
1. Feel The Rhythm (Norrit Remix)
2. Feel The Rhythm (Dubbel Dutch Remix)
3. Feel The Rhythm (White Girl Lust Remix)
4. Move feat. Royce Diamond (B. Rich Remix)
5. Move feat. Royce Diamond (Phosho Remix)

No comments: