Saturday, October 11, 2008

3-2-1 KLASSY

You would think that from watching all of these science and math shows, I would have a PHd by now. I could not get enough of 3-2-1 Contact, Mr. Wizard, Newton's Apple, and a little later in life, Bill Nye the Science Guy. Watching these intros shows exactly why you could get so wrapped up in these programs.


3-2-1 Contact
1980-82



1983-86



1987-88



Newton's Apple



Square One TV



Mr Wizard's World



Reading Rainbow



Bill Nye the Science Guy



Today's Special



The World of David The Gnome

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You dont even KNOW how much i LOVE square One. You are my goddamn hero.

Count Duccula; said...

Like whoah. Awesome and comprehensive post, man. I was a huuuuuuuge fan of 3-2-1 Contact. Thank you for real. I had to watch some Bloodhound Gang episodes after reading this post. Big, big, big ups. Yee!