Friday, June 06, 2008


Dj Star Eyes gave me some twinkle






Mike 2600 told Ms Star Eyes to holler at me about playing down here. Luckily I had enough time to set something up amidst the chaos that this week had already become. She said she would be down here resting and relaxing with a girlfriend of hers and want to see if I can put her on... well, I did and I am glad I did. Bird had just played with her in Minneapolis a few weeks ago at Mike 2600's new addition to the MN nightlife, DO IT TO IT. I had heard nothing but good things about homegirl, her taste, and skills... they were all true. She was on it! Working the knobs, running through tracks, and getting the crowd hype. You can catch her with the rest of her crew, Trouble & Bass in NYC or read her contributions in XLR8R every month.



you can peep the small amount of pics here







prince klassen

No comments: